2010年5月21日星期五

Chocolate and Berry Cake Cell Phone Holder


What is the different between this with these?
这款的蛋糕有什么不一样呢?
The size is different!! It is approx 6" cake which you can get it in bakery
就和平时蛋糕店买的六寸蛋糕一样.. 可以以假乱真 哈哈

I had made alots of cake design cell phone holders and everyone is unique!!
When want created a new will take me alots of time but I like to do that. I want that just only one you have it in the world!!
之前做了好多好多个手机座 我坚持每个一定要不一样的设计
希望每个作品都是独一无二的 所以有时可真费了好多时间再想

改编版 目前这尺寸也就制作了一个..
The only one I made..


Fits most cell phones.
大多数的电话模型都适用

原本买了个蛋糕盒来装 但盒子小了一号 大一号的盒子没货了
所以唯有自己亲手制作了一个手工盒子 还不错吧?
My handmade cake box, specially made for this cake.


零卡路里 永远吃不完的蛋糕
Want a long forever and 0 calories 6" cake for your love?
welcome you grab it from here..

0 评论:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Recent Posts

最新回应

About this site

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP